Garden Salad 'Tacos'

6:58 PM


Inspired by my Sun Kissed Tomato and Avocado dish I made yesterday after gardening, I decided to make Garden Salad 'Tacos' for lunch. I love eating fresh and raw in the summer and spring. These left me feeling satisfied and still able to get everything done that I needed to do. Something about eating living foods for a living body that energizes you. 

Ingredients
  • grape tomatoes, halved 
  • avocado, diced
  • cucumber, julienned
  • scallions, thinly sliced
  • carrots, julienned
  • hummus 
  • cilantro, chop or leave as is like I did
  • Himalayan salt & cracked pepper, to taste
  • romaine hearts, washed and dried

Directions

Wash and dry romaine leaves. Start with your hummus and layer up. 





I myself can eat about four, five or six of these as a meal...very clean, refreshing and satisfying!


Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images