Cinnamon Baked Apple Crisps

1:24 PM


Celebrating 4th of July with these yummy baked apple crisps served warm from the oven with vanilla soy ice cream, granola and a sprinkle of cinnamon. What is not to love!

Fuji apples are my favorite…they always surprise me with the different flavors each one has. Sometimes I bite into one and it tastes like a caramel apple, other times it tastes exactly the way a red rose smells…so divine is the Fuji apple!






Baked Apples 
  • 1 or more apples of your liking
  • cinnamon 

Directions
  • Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
  • To core or not to core ? You don’t have to but I did. I have seen them without coring, if you do this just remove the seeds after slicing and you will have a pretty little star in the middle. 
  • Thinly slice your apples and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
  • Bake for about 15 min. I like mine a little soft. If you like yours crispy, bake for 45 min to an hour, checking your apples in between.

Eat as is or add to your favorite ice cream, oatmeal, cereal…let the healthy ideas come to you and enjoy !


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images