WATERMELON LOVE

7:46 PM


My juice cleanse is going splendidly. I hope everyone else is feeling good too! This is my third day of just eating fruit and drinking juice. I am doing this to feel lighter, refreshed and give my system a break from heavier foods like nuts, grains and steamed vegetables. I started my day off RIGHT with a giant glass of watermelon juice. I'll give you the recipe in a minute below. Don't the photos just make your mouth water!? Yesterday I just ate fruit because I was lazy, and the day before I had a large glass of carrot apple ginger lemon juice and lots of fruit. Like I said, I'm feeling fantastic so I wanna continue with this cleanse for now. Maybe another day or two. In other news: you can pre-order my cookbook on Amazon and Barnes & Noble! I know! I'm freaking out! In a good way!sexy and satisfying watermelon juice with peppermint:1 watermelon1/4 cup peppermint leaves3 ice cubesChop up the watermelon and then blend it into juice - it will liquify almost immediately. I blended up my watermelon in two batches because it was huge. Strain your juice and then pour it over ice and mint leaves. Slurp! So hydrating and sweet!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images